In preparation for installing compact shelving in part of our vault space, we have lots of stationary shelving looking for a good home.  It's free to any library that will arrange to come get it -- the sooner, the better (must be cleared out this summer).  We're in Washington, DC.  Photos can be e-mailed on request.

Frames:
    80 @ 90 inches high, double sided
   200 @ 113 inches high, double sided

Shelves - Flat (suitable for newspapers, periodicals, manuscripts etc.)
   370 @ 36 inches wide
   480 @ 39 inches wide
   170 @ 46 inches wide

Shelves - Cantilever (Standard book shelves)
   325 @ 30 inches wide
   475 @ 36 inches wide
  1400 @ 39 inches wide
   135 @ 46 inches wide

Notes:
  Photos available
  Site visit welcomed
  No endpanels for frames
  Tempered Steel shelving

Terms: Acceptance must include pick-up and delivery.

Thanks,

   Erin.

Erin C. Blake, Ph.D.
Curator of Art