Dorothy S. Tao wrote to me, asking:
> This site is not yet functioning.  Is it the correct address?

The Museum's website - like the rest of Iraq under US occupation -
seems to function only intermittently. Most parts of the site were up
and working as of yesterday. Really ...

However, I just tried it now and only got as far as the cover page,
with the notation at the bottom: "coming soon." All I can suggest is
to try again.  It may be up again in a matter of days (or not).

Alas, museums in war zones are not the only ones with dysfunctional
websites.

András Riedlmayer