Hi All,

I have just been discussing a novel approach to vendor/library relations
that we are undertaking with our campus bookstore.  The thought occurred to
me that this might be a good ARLIS panel discussion topic on Collection
management issues.  My colleague at the UVA bookstore is interested in
coming and speaking at ARLIS in Houston and I would be interested in either
giving a paper or moderating.  Is there interest out there?  Would anyone
else agree to do a paper for a panel on Vendor/Library successes?  If so, I
will send in the proposal form today to make it in time, so please reply as
soon as you can today.

My title for the panel presently is "Working with the Best of Them:
Exploring Vendor/Art Library Relations".  Hope you like the idea.

thanks,

lucie

Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Collections/User Education Coordinator
Librarian for Art, Classical Archaeology, and
Architectural History
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4131

tele. 434-924-6604           [log in to unmask]                   fax: