Dear ARLIS/NA & ARLIS/Texas-Mexico colleagues,

I know that some of you have been interested in our recent search for
a Head Librarian, Fine Arts Library.  We received official
notification today, and I am pleased to be able to pass on this
information:

>Library staff,
>
>Laura Schwartz has been named Head Librarian, Fine Arts Library,
>University of Texas at Austin General Libraries,  effective June 1,
>2004.
>
>Ms. Schwartz has been the acting head of the Fine Arts Library since
>September 2003 and joined the Fine Arts Library as art librarian
>November 1995. Ms. Schwartz holds a BA in art history and criticism
>from the University of California, San Diego, MLIS from the
>University of Texas at Austin and MA in art history from the
>University of Texas at Austin.
>
>Please join in congratulating Laura.
>

>-Peggy Mueller, Communications Officer
>General Libraries, The University of Texas at Austin
>   GEN LIBS-Admin, PCL 3.200, S5400

As most of you know, Laura is on the Board of ARLIS/NA, as our South
Regional Representative.  Please note that she will be phasing out
her current email address, which is being replaced by the following:

Best wishes,
Janine Henri

--
Head Librarian