Please excuse duplication in cross-posting

The deadline to submit proposals for the 2005 Visual Resources
Association's Annual Conference in Miami Beach, Florida is May 28, 2004.

You may submit proposals online by going to
http://www.vraweb.org/VRAPortland/2005OnlineProposalform.htm  Proposals may
be for Sessions, Seminars, Workshops, Papers, or Special Interest Groups.

Some topics covered at the 2004 conference included Strategies for
Transitioning to the Age of Digital Media, Management of a Digitization
Project, Cataloging Contemporary Art, Cataloging the Built Environment,
Preservation and Conservation of Born-Digital Art, Orphaning of the Analog
Image Surrogate, Making Copyright Law Work for You, Job Status and the VR
Professional, Negotiating and Licensing Electronic Content, Preparing for
Shared Cataloging, and much more.

I will acknowledge each proposal received; if you do not get an
acknowledgement, please follow up with me to insure your proposal is in
hand.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions [log in to unmask]

Best,
Sheryl

Sheryl L. Brittig, Librarian
Vice President for Conference Program, Visual Resources Association
Rotch Visual Collections, 7-304
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307