---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 02:55:22 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Hi, B.J.--

I wonder if you could ask a question on the CAAH listserv.  I have
recently come across a cryptic reference online to "one major art museum
in the U.S. that is in the process of quietly assembling a collection of
comic book/comic strip art for future display."  Does anyone know anything
more about this--i.e. which museum it is, which specific kinds or periods
of comics art they are collecting, and perhaps which curator is in charge
of this project?

Thanks,

Andrei