VRD attendees and other interested parties:

At the VRD meeting in New York, we discussed many
things; 2005 conference proposals, ARTstor,
documenting the history of the VR profession, etc.
We've created a listserv to continue this dialog and
to facilitate communication within our group. To
subscribe, send a message to:
write the following message in the body of the email:
subscribe arlisvrdl

Thank you,
Corey Schultz
Stanford University