Nedda,

That is a good suggestion as is informing Library Schools that ARLIS/NA
exists by asking them to include ARLIS/NA link in their list of links to
professional library associations.  WE may think that library schools know
about ARLIS/NA, but, believe they do NOT.  They focus on the larger
associations like ALA and SLA.

Even though U of Pgh is listed on the ARLIS/NA list of internships and has
offered a course on art librarinship, the administrators and/or creators
of departmental web sites forget about ARLIS/NA.  I keep reminding them
and keep re-checking to make sure our link is there.  And this reminds me
to check again!

Ray Anne Lockard

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound