Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:41:21 -0600
From: Peggy Keeran <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Harper's Magazine and Frank Leslie's Ill Newspaper
Can anyone help me with these questions, or point me in the right
direction? Thanks!
1) Who were the engravers working for Harpers Magazine and Frank Leslie's
Illustrated News in the 19th century?
2) Where are the 19th century archives (papers, letters, contracts, etc.)
for these two publications?
Thanks!
Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian