Hello everyone,

I'm interested in learning how others (museum, library or archive) deal with studentships within their organizational structure.  By studentships I mean post-secondary students fulfilling academic credit requirements through supervised work related to their area of  study.   If you're able to share policy statements or similar, please contact me off list.

Karen McKenzie
Chief Librarian
Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas St. W.