New ARLIS/NA Web Site Editor

On behalf of the Publications Committee of ARLIS/NA, I am very pleased to announce that the new ARLIS/NA Web Site Editor will be Nedda Ahmed.

Nedda is Fine Arts Liaison/Reference Librarian at Denison University/Doane Library in Granville Ohio.  She has excellent expertise in the management of web site content, and we look forward very much to collaborating with her on the re-development of the web site, which is due to begin during the coming months.

Since Nedda will not be back at her desk before next Monday (26th), please send any immediate post-Conference updates to the web site to me.  As from Monday 26 April, please send updates to Nedda, [log in to unmask]  She and I will be working closely to ensure as smooth a transition as possible.

Thank you

Jonathan

Jonathan Franklin
Head of Collections and Database Management, Library
National Gallery of Canada
380 Sussex Drive
PO Box 427, Station A
Ottawa, Ontario
K1N 9N4
Canada
telephone (613) 990 0590;  fax (613) 990 6190;  email [log in to unmask]

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]