The Architecture Section will meet Saturday, April 17 at 8:30 a.m. in the
Sutton Suite.

1) Welcome remarks from Moderator / Introduction of current officers

2) (S)election of new officers. Incoming moderator: Polly McCord. Nominee
for vice-moderator/moderator-elect: Karen DeWitt. Nominee for Update Column
editor: Heather Ball. If there are other nominations, please send those to
me or be prepared to make them from the floor. Sue Koskinen has graciously
agreed to continue as webmaster.

3) Mention of programs of potential interest to our members in New York:

Sunday 9 am­10:30 am
Session VII. Destruction and Reconstruction of Cultural Heritage Affected
by Wars: an International Perspective

Sunday 9 am­10:30 am
Session IX. Matters of Scale: the Nature of the Smaller Art Library

Sunday 1:30 pm­3 pm
Session XIV. Urban Excellence: Shaping the City

Sunday 1:30 pm­3 pm
Session XV. Librarians as Art and Architecture Historians

Monday 9 am­10:30 am
Session XVI. Digitizing Columbia: Collaborations in Art, Architecture and
the Libraries at Columbia University

Monday 9 am­10:30 am
Session XVIII. Modernizing Libraries: Classical Architecture Meets Modern
Technology

Monday 1:30 pm­3 pm
Session XXI. The Tall Office Building Reconsidered: the 21st-Century Skyscraper

Tuesday 10:30 am­12 pm
Session XXIV. The Image Down Under: Collaborative Ventures in the Visual
Arts, Architecture and Music in Australia and New Zealand

4) Report from Association of Architecture School Librarians 2004 meeting,
and report on the most recent NAAB conference (Janine Henri).

5) Houston 2005 conference program ideas (Please see announcements on
ARLIS-L regarding the Houston conference theme, "Beyond Borders:
Collaborative Ventures in Art Information"

6) Discussion of the Architecture Section website. Please view the website
at http://library.berkeley.edu/~skoskine/ArchitectureSection.html prior to
the meeting and be prepared to give input. Sue Koskinen has indicated
interest in hearing your suggestions regarding changes, additions,
deletions, etc. This is a website for *our* group and we want it to be the
best it can be!

7)Discussion of databases and their usefulness (especially newer products,
like web Architectural Graphic Standards and Material ConneXion).

8) Other business and passing of the "gavel" to the incoming officers.

9) Adjournment

Sarah E. McCleskey
Branch Head
Gunnin Architectural Library