To all whoare  interested: I am organizing a session for the next conference:
"Art libraries versus their own museums: co-operation, conflict or
independence" Claudio di Benedetto , director of the Uffizi Library will be one of my speaker.
(Actually he suggested the topic)
We would like to discuss relations, conflicts, lack of support and coordination between art museum libraries and administration, curators, etc.
It will be interesting to share our concern with our fellow European colleagues.
Please let me know you are interested in speaking at the session. I am going to have a curator too as a speaker.
Please reply to me at the address below.

Annamaria Poma-Swank, Ph.D.
Associate Museum Librarian
The Cloisters Library & Archives
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Fort Tryon Park
New York, NY 10040-1171
(212) 396-5367
fax: (212) 795-3640
Associate Adjunct Professor, SILS, Pratt Institute, NY, NY