Hi,

We have a small collection of old glass catalogs that we can no longer keep and hoped we might be able to find a good home for them.  Please let me know if you're interested.  Any assistance with the costs of shipping would be greatly appreciated.

Bound:

The Goodwin & Kintz Company, Station B, Winsted, Conn., USA.  Catalog 31. 1909-1910 season.

The Goodwin & Kintz Company, Station B, Winsted, Conn., USA.  Supplement 33. To Be Used in Connection with Catalog 31. 1909-1910 season.

D.C. Jenkins Glass Co. Pressed and Blown Glassware.  Kokomo, Indiana, USA.

The Jefferson Glass Company, Follansbee, West Virginia.  Fine Art Illuminating Glassware.  1913

Beardslee Chandelier Manufacturing Company, Chicago.  Beardslee Chandelier Catalog No. 22.  1915

Beardslee Chandelier Manufacturing Company, Chicago.  Beardslee Chandelier Catalog No. 21.  1912

Beardslee Chandelier Manufacturing Company, Chicago.  Beardslee Chandelier Catalog No. 20.

Beardslee Chandelier Manufacturing Company, Chicago.  Beardslee Chandelier Catalog No. 17.

Beardslee Chandelier Manufacturing Company, Chicago.  Beardslee Chandelier Catalog S-3.  1914

Not bound:

A. H. Heisey & Co.  Newark, Ohio.  Catalogue No. 53.  Candlesticks, Candelabra, Vases and. Miscellaneous.  (cover is really bad, catalog itself is just folded once, in half)

Beardslee Chandelier Manufacturing Company, Chicago.  Beardslee Chandelier Catalog S-1.

Avondale Chandelier Co., Chicago.

Kaarin Van Ausdal
Librarian
Music & Art Department