I just did a search on the Italian "author's" name and a 'dialog' on
the books was posted in someone's weblog (?), with comments by others,
on the web in September of 2003! How is it that it's taken so long
to 'get out' to librarians? I see at the bottom of postings to
this 'blog' someone on April 6 of this year said he'd contact
Meskimmon. Interesting history at any rate...
http://calamity.wordherders.net/archives/000783.html
--
Rachel Dobson
Slide Curator