Hello everyone.

We have recently put together  two lists of recent acquisitions,
comprised of books and catalogues on the art and architecture of Western
Europe from the early middle ages to about 1914.

They are on line at www.washtonbooks.com, but should you prefer to
receive an email copy please email us at [log in to unmask] and
request either Catalogue 175A, French Art or Catalogue 176, Wester
European Art, Recent Acquisitions, or both, and we will be happy to
email you either or both lists.  Hard copies will be available soon.
Please let us know if you wish to receive either or both.

Thank you and best regards,

Andrew D. Washton
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts