Hi academic library colleagues,

I'd be very interested in hearing your thoughts about the ARTstor fee
structure for higher ed, especially those of us in the "Very Large "
category (Carnegie classification of Research I).  Would any of you like
to get together of drinks or lunch sometime while in NYC?  Please
respond off list and we'll try to get together.

Thanks!

Don

_________________________________

Donald R. Juedes
Librarian for Art History, Classics, and Philosophy
Research Services & Collections
Milton S. Eisenhower Library of the Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218-2683

 410/516-0605