Our former President, Kathryn Wayne, asked me a good question--will there be
local information in the conference bags, or should you download information
and bring it with you?

In each packet will be the Final Conference Program as well as some misc.
goodies. The Hospitality desk will have 400 Official NYC Visitors Guides
with dining, theater, shopping, etc. as well as other maps etc.

Liz, Heidi and Maria, our Hospitality Chairs, will have onhand numerous
guides such as Zagats, New York Magazine, the Village Voice, etc. and our
experienced NYC volunteers will be able to recommend that tiny little
hidden-away french bistro that only a true New Yorker could find.

So, no need to download tons of material! Just bring your walking shoes, a
healthy appetite and your credit cards!!
Ted