Dear Colleagues:

We will be bringing Aleph 500 up at the Fashion Institute of Technology
Library in June.  We know that there are several of you that work at
libraries with Aleph. do you have some kind of informal Aleph Users Group
going at the Arlis/NA conferences?  If not, are there any of you interested
in trying to get together this year or next?  If so, let me know and I'll
see if I can start putting together a list of Arlis/NA Aleph Users and
suggest a time and a place to meet - it would probably need to be some
pre-dawn time slot!

- Greta

Greta Earnest

Assistant Director/Associate Professor

Gladys Marcus Library

Fashion Institute of Technology

Seventh Avenue at 27th Street, Room E619E

New York, NY  10001

212-217-5366 Telephone

212-217-5196 Fax