Greetings ARLIS members,

The site for the ARLIS Decorative Arts Roundtable conference meeting has
been set:

Grand Central Station - lower level dining concourse
Station access on both Lexington & 42nd Street
Sunday April 18, 2004
8:00am - 9:00am

Please RSVP to either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] if you plan
to attend.  Last minute attendance is also very welcome. The lower level
concourse restaurants don't open until 10am but there are a number of retail
shops (Zaro's Breadbasket, Hot n' Crusty Bakery and Starbuck's) that are
open by 6am. Everyone can get something to eat or drink and we can all meet
on the lower dining concourse where there are large chairs available for use
at any time.
Please feel free to email us with topics or issues for discussion and we
will add them to the meeting agenda.

Looking forward to seeing you then,

Elizabeth Broman and Erin Elliott
(Co-moderators, Decorative Arts Roundtable)

---