Dear ARLIS members,

At the Teaching Librarians in the Arts Discussion Group meeting at the recent conference, somebody asked about the new listserve we have going. It's called LIBTEACH-L, and is geared for those interested in library instruction.  To join, please go to https://new-lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=libteach-l&A=1

The list has been very quiet thus far. I'm hoping that the various instruction-related sessions and meetings at the conference will spark some lively online discussion.

If you have any problems joining the list, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Laurel Bliss

Laurel Bliss
Assistant Librarian