We are in need of the following periodical issues:

Crafts   #186 (2003 or Jan/Feb. 2004) and #187  (March/April 2004)

Interior Design    Vol. 74 #11. Sept. 2003

How   Vol. 17 #2, April 2002

Printmaking Today    Vol. 8 #2, Summer 1999

If you have any or both of the of these issues, we would love to add
them to our library collection.

Thanks.  Please respond to:

Pamela Petrowski [log in to unmask]
Library Assistant