Davenport's Art Reference & Price Guide
Is Going Electronic!
Publication Date:  May 31, 2004

You asked for it, and we listened.  Get ready for Davenport's in CD-ROM and
Online formats.

Tired of lugging that book around with you?  Throw the CD in your laptop
and go.  Quickly find the artist without thumbing through pages of
entries.  Only know part of the artist's name (e.g. B_en_l)?  Use the new,
able to identify.

Ready to have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips?  Sign up
for our one-year online service and have access to monthly updates.  As new
artists are added or updated, you'll be the first to know.

Our "pre-publication discounts" were so popular with the other Gordon's
products, we are offering them again, exclusively to our pre-existing
customers.  Now, if you order (and pay for) your Davenport's CD or Online
subscription before April 30th, you will receive discounted prices as follow:

Davenport's CD - List Price $229                -       Prepublication
Price = $185 (plus $4 shipping in the US)
Davenport's Online - List Price $299            -       Prepublication
Price = $240

Remember, this is a limited-time offer, so don't delay.  Place your order
at our website, http://www.gordonsart.com/davproducts.asp, or call our
office for more information.

Gordon's Art Reference
306 W. Coronado Road