As a former, and currently nostalgic, resident of Bergamo, I am finding the
plagiarism discussion featuring Tiziana Agnati (resident of Bergamo, it
appears) fascinating. Yes, 36 via Colleoni is "Ettore Boutique"... but, in
her defense, she might have been in one of the flats above. :-) More
damning, however, is that she is listed on an Italian wesbite as the
"Editorial Director" of Selene Edizioni - so she essentially published
herself (in theory - but in practice, someone else). It would take an
amazing amount of chutzpah to do such a thing... I wonder if her other
publications are also lifted. But I agree with Al Willis that there are many
questions to consider - she may end up being studied as a great fraud
artist.

Renata Guttman
CCA