To ARLIS/NA conference attendees,

This is a friendly reminder for anyone involved with the ARLIS/NA & VRA
Summer Educational Institute (Originally known as the Joint Task Force on
Continuing Education).

We will be meeting Monday, April 19, from 8-9 a.m, in the location listed in
your program for the ARLIS/NA-VRAJoint Task Force on Continuing Education.

Agenda items will include a general update on the status of the 2004 SEI
plans, and we will also begin discussions about the 2005 SEI.

Any interested parties are welcome to attend, please email me directly if
you have any questions.

See you then,  bright and early!

Mary S. Wassermann
ARLIS/NA Co-Chair SEI/JETF