I vote to abolish the hierarchy that seems to exist in ARLIS/NA.

Miguel

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeri Byrne [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 5:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] ARLIS/NA and Public Libraries - Open Forum in New
York on April

Well Allen, as I have recently emailed to another ARLIS correspondent, I am
fascinated by the fact that DIVERSITY is the big word in ARLIS these days,
but the board must feel that public art librarians are somehow "less than",
otherwise we would not have been dissolved, now would we?  Sincerely, Jeri
Byrne, Fine Arts Reference, Beverly Hills Public Library