Greetings,

Has anyone received the April 2004 issue of Burlington Magazine?

I am in desperate need of the John House review of "Manet and the
Sea." Do not have page numbers.

If you can supply please CALL me at the number below ASAP, hopefully this a.m.

Thanks in advance,

Peter Blank
Peter P. Blank                        Phone: (312) 443-3665
Head, Reader Services                 FAX: 312.443.0964
Ryerson & Burnham Libraries           [log in to unmask]
Art Institute of Chicago
111 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL  60603