Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

ARLIS-L subscribers going to NYC later this week (and future reference for everyone planning vacations soon),

PLEASE set your subscription to "nomail" before leaving town.  Especially those of you who have automatic out-of-office replies.  Those of us not going out of town but still posting to the list would greatly appreciate it.  This also benefits you because you won't have to sift through all the ARLIS-L mail as well as everything else you got while you were out of town.

It also greatly benefits everyone still using the list in that we don't get twenty out-of-office replies every time we post to the list.

Instructions:
1. Send a message to <MAILTO:[log in to unmask]> from the exact email address your subscription is set to.
2.Leave the subject line blank and be sure there are no signature files in your message (as well as other yahoo and hotmail ads)
3. Type the command: SET ARLIS-L NOMAIL

When you return from NYC next week follow the same instructions only change the command to: SET ARLIS-L MAIL.

Keep these instructions for future reference, they will come in handy again over the summer as you plan on taking your vacation!
As always, I'm always happy to answer questions or take care of problems, just let me know.
Thanks,
Kerri
P.S. I will also be out of the office at the end of this week, Wednesday -- Friday (not for ARLIS/NA in NYC, something else).  I will be getting someone else to watch over the list in my absence.

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]