Dear ARLIS/NA conference attendees,

Do you have photographic skills?  Are you planning to bring a camera
to the conference?  Please consider taking a few photographs during
tours & special events so that we might document the conference
visually.  You will need to get permission from anyone in your photos
prior to submitting photographs (digital images) for mounting on the
arlis/na web site.  We will provide an information sheet so that you
can provide us with the necessary signatures and metadata.  (Copies
will be available at the registration desk).

Please note that we will use a professional photographer for the
Christo plenary session and for the Convocation.  These are events
that should not be unduly interrupted.  On the other hand, all of the
remaining meetings, events, and encounters are fair game!

We will post a call for photographs (and submission instructions)
after the conference.

Thank you in advance for considering contributing to our visual documentation!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in New York City,

Janine Henri
Incoming Chair, ARLIS/NA Membership Committee
--
Head Librarian
Architecture and Planning Library

(512) 495-4623