Hello!

I wanted to introduce and re-introduce myself to ARLIS-L. I am the new
Senior Library Supervisor at the Brand Library & Art Center, a branch of the
Glendale Public Library. The Brand Library is an art and music library
including an adult collection of books, compact discs, records, videos,
slides, prints, and periodicals. It also houses an Art Gallery with
exhibitions featuring Southern California artists, and a Recital Hall
available for art and music events.

I just started earlier this week, and will be attending the ARLIS/NA
conference in NYC. I look forward to seeing those of you who I know, and
meeting fellow public librarians.

...alyssa
Alyssa G. Resnick
Senior Library Supervisor