Dear Miguel and colleagues,

I will be attending this conference in May.  Is anyone else going?

lucie

At 03:22 PM 4/7/2004 -0700, Juarez, Miguel wrote:

> [...]

Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Collections/User Education Coordinator
Librarian for Art, Classical Archaeology, and
Architectural History
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4131

tele. 434-924-6604           [log in to unmask]                   fax: