I received a message via different channels concerning these titles earlier
in the week.  We own both titles and the Italian publication is definitely
a word-for-word plagiarized version (sans introduction) of Marsha
Meskimmon's work.

I have withdrawn the Agnati volume from our collection and would encourage
others to do the same.  It appears the publisher literally scanned the
original text along with the images.

One of our professors has written to the Italian publisher for an
explanation; needless to say he has not yet received a reply.

Kathryn Wayne
Fine Arts Librarian
University of California Berkeley