The ARLIS/NA Teaching Librarians in the Arts Discussion Group will meet
in New York on Sunday, April 18th at the eye-opening time of 8:00 - 9:00
a.m.    As co-organizers, Betsy Peck Learned and I will happily concoct
an agenda based on what you want to talk about.

So, what would you like to discuss?  Please send proposed topics for
discussion to me by Thursday, March 25.

Thanks,

Rijn Templeton