One of my faculty is working on a project about Hamlet (the graphic
designers and the writing students are doing a project together).  He
sent me the following question, that I hope someone can help with.  I
know there are some ARLIS members involved in film/TV archives, so I
hope I'm sending this to the right group.  Here's the request:

I am trying to find a copy of Gilligan's Island, episode
72 - The Producer.

I am working on a project  compiling snippets of various productions of
Hamlet and I remembered seeing this episode of Gilligan years ago where
the castaways put on a musical production of Hamlet.

I have been able to find a couple DVDs but none that have the needed
episode. Is there someplace that would have an archive of things like
this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Judy Donovan
Library Director