-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 8:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Leh-letter] Digital Licensing Events

Dear LEH-Letter Subscriber:

RE:  Digital Licensing Events

An online course on Digital Licensing will start on April 12, 2004 and
last for
9 weeks.  The course consists of 3 email tutorials per week with a
lecture,
self-marking quiz and recommended Web sites to visit.  During the 9
weeks of
the course, I will moderate a "private" list serv on digital licensing
for
participants of the course.  Email [log in to unmask] for
further
information, or register at http://www.acteva.com/go/copyright.

On March 25, 2004, I am presenting a 3 hour seminar entitled Digital
Licensing
Workshop:  Tips, Hints and Know-How.  The seminar takes place in Toronto
as
part of the Digital Rights Conference sponsored by Access Copyright.
For
further information, visit www.accesscopyright.ca or email

Best regards,
Lesley

Lesley Ellen Harris, Editor
copyrightlaws.com

Please feel free to forward this email to others!