We wish to subscribe to China Archaeology and Art Digest and are having some difficulty locating email/web/phone number information for the publisher. I have learned that the journal was originally published by Art Text Ltd., and assume this is still the case, but have been unsuccessful in locating their contact information.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Traci

Traci Timmons, MA, MLIS
Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library
Seattle Art Museum
P.O. Box 22000
Seattle, WA 98122-9700
Phone: (206) 654-3220