Hi Everyone,

We New Yorkers are looking forward to seeing you in our great city, and we want to share our own neighborhoods and special places.  To add to your enjoyment, we suggest that you register for one of the Monday Night Dutch treat events -- now ready for your registration.  When you click on the link below, you will see an overview of the evening, and then you can click into any of the specific events.  Each of them features a neighborhood, and the event will be hosted by someone that lives in and/or loves that place for its particular character.

Sherman Clarke and I will be taking the registrations via e-mail (you can click on our names on the overview template for the events). You will also be able to register during the conference for the events that still have room.

See you soon.
Emily Roth

http://artcataloging.net/arlisna/monday/template.html