2nd request (Because we were disconnected from the Internet for a couple of days, I do not know if this was sent.  Please excuse me if this is a the duplication.)

Hi ARLIS Members (maybe most particularly, graphic design librarians),

I'm a librarian for a private graphic design college.  The faculty would like me to find books dealing with thumbnails:  suggested size, suggested detail desired, suggested number for any particular project.  I've looked on Amazon and find nothing.  I can find books with information on storyboards, but not the simpler type thumbnails.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Names of books?  Names of places to search for such.

Thank you,

Ellie Vaughter
Librarian
Platt College
3100 S. Parker Rd.
Aurora, CO 80014

email: [log in to unmask]
phone: 303/369-0553

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]