Dear ARLIS/NA Members and ARLIS-L Colleagues,

Its not too late to reserve your room at the historic Roosevelt Hotel!  The Roosevelt’s special, ARLIS/NA Conference rates are still available, and Mid-Town Manhattan is where you’ll want to be during your visit to NYC.  Lodging in the Conference Hotel also gives you ultimate flexibility to both attend all those fascinating sessions the Program Committee has planned, AND take advantage of all the City has to offer.  I know that many of you may be waiting until the last minute to book your reservations, but please consider taking a moment to do that now by following this link to the Roosevelt’s online reservations page:

http://www.theroosevelthotel.com/reservations.cfm.

New York will be a great ARLIS/NA Conference, with diverse and very interesting program choices, and all in one of the most exciting cities in the world.  We look forward to seeing many of you there in April, and hope you will consider making your reservations at the Roosevelt soon!

Yours sincerely,

Allen

Allen K. Townsend, President, ARLIS/NA

Librarian

Amon Carter Museum

3501 Camp Bowie Blvd

Fort Worth, Texas 76107

Phone:  817 989 5073

Fax:  817 989 5079

All opinions are my own and not those of my employer

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]