We currently own the 10 volume video set "World Famous Lectures on Artistic Anatomy and Figure Drawing" by Robert Beverly Hale at the Art Students League of New York.  It is produced/distributed by JoAnn Pictures ltd.

Our set is old and we are looking to buy an additional copy on video or DVD, but it appears that JoAnn is no longer in business.

Does anyone out there know if this series is being distributed anywhere else?  I've tried the web with no luck--I find cached pages that indicate they were on sale at one time, but aren't any more.

Thanks in advance.

Judy Donovan

Library Director

Delaware College of Art & Design

600 N. Market Street

Wilmington DE 19801-3007

302-622-8867 x408

302-622-8870 fax

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]