ARLIS-L subscribers,

We are experiencing some problems with one of our servers at the
University of Kentucky.  As a result, I have been receiving email only
intermittently, if at all.  I was unable to check email at all on
Wednesday, had it most of the day Thursday, but looks like I will be
down all day today.  The University is working on the problem and has
assured us that all data is there, nothing will be lost.

This does not impact the listserv as far as regular communication is
concerned.  Where it does impact it is just with my own inability to
read my mail.  Any messages sent to me for approval may take a day or
more to actually get to me.  If you are not set on review status, your
messages will be posted to the list without any problems.  I was able to
approve message sent on Wednesday when I got back into my email on
Friday.  Anything sent after 4:00pm Thursday that would need my approval
won't get it until either later today or sometime over the weekend.

Also, if you email me about a problem, I may not see it right away.  I
am currently using an alternative email account just to send this
message.  I recommend NOT replying to me at this email account.  Go
ahead and send queries, problems, and other questions to the email
account I have listed on the ARLIS/NA web site.  I'll take care of them
when I can get back into that account.

Thanks so much for your understanding and patience.  It's been a
frustrating week here.

Kerri Scannell

ARLIS-L Moderator