Back by popular demand and general interest
is the ARLIS/NA mystery readers' discussion
dinner!  All are welcome.

If you enjoy mystery reading and would like
to share recommendations over dinner on
Saturday, April 17th, please meet at the
conference hotel lobby at 7:30pm.*

Paula Baxter as our local restaurant scout
has recommended the nearby Naples Ristorante
as a target venue.  If we meet at the hotel
lobby, we can walk there together.

So, bring a book or two to trade if you like,
bring your reading recommendations, and join
your ARLIS/NA colleagues for an enjoyable
evening.

Regards,
Linda Duychak
Kohler Art Library/UW Digital Collections Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison

*P.S.  My very sincere apologies to those who
have already expressed conflicts with this time
slot.  The conference is so packed with events
and New York so full of interesting possibilities
that there just aren't any universally desirable
meeting windows.  Hope some of you can make it.