Dear Colleagues,

This message is being cross posted.  I apologize for any
duplication.

Does anyone know of a supplier for the videotape entitled "Let Us
Now Praise Famous Men Revisited?"  It was #109 in the American
Experience PBS series.  I have talked to PBS and WGBH and neither of
them was able to locate it.  The OCLC record shows only a few
libraries owning this work.  I suspect it was not published in a
large quantity.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Please respond off list,

Thank you for your assistance,

Miranda Howard Haddock
Associate Professor