From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Lucie Stylianopoulos
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 11:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] The Future of ARLIS/NA

Dear Sugene,

I apologize for forwarding you to the wrong group.  I guess NC just
always
means North Carolina to me and they have a student organization. Allen
is
certainly correct in his referral.  I do hope we can talk more though,
despite my faux pas.

thanks,

lucie

.At 09:37 AM 3/22/2004 -0600, AllenT wrote:
>Dear Sugene,
>
>One of the best ways to participate in ARLIS/NA would be to seek out
your
>local chapter in Northern California and start there.  There will also
be
>much discussion on ARLIS-L after the New York Conference in April,
since
>the New York meetings will only BEGIN the Society's strategic planning
>process.
>
>Sorry we won't see you in New York, but I hope that the Northern
>California Chapter website link below will provide you more information
>about becoming active in ARLIS/NA, and stay tuned to the LIST for more.
>
>http://library.berkeley.edu/~skoskine/ARLISNC.HTML
>

>Yours truly,
>
>Allen K. Townsend, President, ARLIS/NA
>Librarian
>Amon Carter Museum
>3501 Camp Bowie Blvd
>Fort Worth, Texas 76107
>Phone:  817 989 5073
>Fax:  817 989 5079
>
>All opinions are my own and not those of my employer

Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Collections/User Education Coordinator
Librarian for Art, Classical Archaeology, and
Architectural History
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4131

tele. 434-924-6604           [log in to unmask]                   fax: