Our library has 34 black and white photographs of the work of British
sculptor Keith Godwin, done between 1959 and 1966.   Some show the
sculpture in situ; others are close-ups of the work.  Most are briefly
described with the name of the work; sometimes the date and/or the
location is included.

To recapture space for books, I'm focusing our ephemeral files on the
region, so these photos have got to go.  If they  fit into anyone's
collection, let me know and I'll mail them to you.

Gail Gilbert
Margaret M. Bridwell Art Library
Schneider Hall
University of Louisville