Dear Lynne
We have a floorplan of the (temporary) location of our Fine Arts
Division. The numbers on the floorplan refer to paintings hanging on the
walls. If you click on a number, you will find more information. It seems
to work quite well.
Diana

Diana E.M. Cooper                 604-822-3943
Fine Arts Reference Librarian
Fine Arts Library
University of British Columbia
1956 Main Mall                        [log in to unmask]