        -----Original Message-----
        From: Tracie Hall [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent: Thu 3/18/2004 10:02 AM
        To: Diversity Council - subcommitee of COD
        Subject: Newest 'Versed' Library Diversity Bulletin Online

        Dear Colleagues:

        The March/April issue of Versed, the official publication of the
        American Library Association's Office for Diversity, is now
available
        online at:

http://www.ala.org/ala/diversity/versed/versed2004/march2004abc/mar2004.htm

        We urge you to share 'Versed' with colleagues.

        Also, please consider submitting an article or editorial; sharing a
        successful program or initiative; reviewing and recommending
        diversity-related books and videos of interest to library service
(whole
        bibliographies and videographies are especially welcome); tackling
        pressing social or professional issues; and publicizing diversity
        related events or conferences.

        Our May - June 2004 issue, available in print & online, will be a
        special double issue and will be distributed at Annual Conference in
        Orlando, FL June 2004. The deadline to submit manuscripts has been
        extended to April 9th, 2004.

        To submit an article. please visit the 'Versed' site on the ALA
Office
        for Diversity webpage or contact me at [log in to unmask] .

        Keep Walking the Talk!

        Tracie D. Hall
        Director, Office for Diversity and the Spectrum Initiative