Dear Photo-Librarians & Interested ARLIS/NA colleagues:

The New York conference is right around the corner and now is the time
to think about possible agenda topics--also, Deirdre Donohue has
graciously volunteered to have us meet at ICP at a more reasonable hour
(Our meeting is presently scheduled for Sunday, April 18 from 8-9 a.m. at
the Roosevelt, perhaps we can meet at ICP from 9 or 10 a.m. or later?).

If you want to send us your input about meeting later in the morning or
have any items for the agenda--please contact either Barbara Rockenbach,
Tony White or myself at: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; or

Also, please remember to take a memento of your organization and/or library
(past items have include coffee mugs, school pendants, stickers, books,
etc.) for the drawing we have every year at the end of our meeting--everyone
in attendance is encouraged to enter the drawing for these goodies. :-)

Aside from our meeting, we have a reception and tour of ICP planned for
Monday, 4/19 from 3-5 p.m.:

INTERNATIONAL CENTER OF PHOTOGRAPHY (ICP)
RECEPTION AND TOUR FOR ARLIS / NA PHOTOGRAPHY LIBRARIANS
Monday, April 19, 2004 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (reception 4-5 p.m.)
International Center of Photography School
1114 Avenue of the Americas, Concourse
New York NY 10036-7703
PLEASE RSVP to [log in to unmask] or (212) 857-0004 by 10 April 2004
http://www.icp.org/

ICP is located several blocks from the Roosevelt (3 or 4 blocks--a five
minute walk).

As some of you know, a number of us Photography Librarians are exhibiting
our work in the ARLIS/NA Members' Exhibition Opening Reception and Gallery
Talk, at Queens College Art Center: Nina Stephenson, Robert Lobe, Deirdre
Donahue, Tony White and I. Please try and attend the Gallery talk and
Reception that also features other ARLIS/NA colleagues on Sunday, April 18,
2004, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
http://qcpages.qc.edu/Library/art/artcenter03_04.html

Also, for those folks making it to the City before the conference gets
going, you might want to take in the excellent Chuck Close show at the Met
that closes on April 18.
http://www.metmuseum.org/special/Chuck_Close/prints_images.htm

Thank you! :-)

Barbara Rockenbach, JSTOR
Tony White, Pratt University
Miguel Juarez, Prototype Fine Arts Library/Center for Creative Photography
Library/University of Arizona Library