My library is trying to redesign our approval plan
with Worldwide Books. Because we have a limited
budget, we would like our plan to be fairly
focused.  Do any of you have a profile that you think
is particularly successful?  We are especially
interested in art and design libraries that use an
approval plan but also do firm orders for certain
areas of their collection. Are there any subject areas
that you feel Worldwide is not particularly strong in
that you have cut out of your profile in favor of
selecting and purchasing materials on your own?  Or
have you tried selecting by publisher instead of
subject area? And if so, with what kind of results?
Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please
reply to me off-list.

Thanks,
Rachel

rachel resnik