  A colleague of mine at IU is trying to locate an art historian who
graduated from the Univ. of Iowa in the early '70s.  Her name is Barbara
Hartman or Hartmann.
  We have both tried all the conventional approaches ranging from Google
to WHO'S WHO IN AMERICAN ART.
  If you have an address or know her institution, we would appreciate that
info.  Thanks, bj

B. J. Kish Irvine, Ph.D.
Fine Arts Librarian
Indiana University